Doodlemum & Spiderboy

11 Apr

11 doodlemum 2

I’ve been out and about a lot today and dropped in to Central Library to see my chum, Doodlemum, doing a doodling session with parents and children. A little boy painted as Spiderman was very interested in what I was doing.

11 doodlemum 1

And here she is again being watched by two little sisters with their hair in bunches. Scribbled into my A5 pink silk sari recycled sketchbook with a Pentel V5 pen, size o.5mm. Then I went to a Demonstration to do some more scribbling, but that’s tomorrow’s blog.

15 Responses to “Doodlemum & Spiderboy”

1. Hansi April 12, 2013 at 14:32 #

How cool that you are able to meet, and see in action, another art-blogger. Like the second sketch very much, really catches the activity well.

2. (b)ananartista April 12, 2013 at 12:25 #

nice doodle museum !

3. Helen Cherry April 12, 2013 at 00:03 #

The “bedroom tax” is the most appalling thing…

4. Doodlemum April 11, 2013 at 23:08 #

So glad to see you there too! Thank you for coming and drawing me, lets hope the council put their words into action.

5. llamadean93 April 11, 2013 at 22:53 #

I love Doodlemum’s Blog! Crazy to think my 2 fav bloggers are chums!

6. notes to the milkman April 11, 2013 at 22:51 #

A Demonstration? Not a The Witch Is Dead demo I hope!

• Rosie Scribblah April 11, 2013 at 23:06 #

Anti-bedroom tax demo. Looks like our council are going to do their best to protect tenants.

• notes to the milkman April 11, 2013 at 23:08 #

But I thought they were going to partition all the spare bedrooms so they became box rooms and so were exempt?

• Rosie Scribblah April 11, 2013 at 23:12 #

Apparently that was a piece of misinformation doing the rounds on the Internet. Size doesn’t matter. It’s whether a room is classified as a bedroom or not. Some councils are going to try and reclassify two bedroomed dwellings as one-bedroomed.

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: