Frustration!

13 Jan

Hare

Having a play with my Samsung Galaxy Tablet this evening, sketching from photos. I’m working in the free Magic Marker app and I quite like how I’m getting on with it. I don’t like the ‘Gallery’ on the Tablet though. The drawings get saved to the ‘Gallery’ but the edit function is extremely temperamental and it wouldn’t let me rotate this drawing, which was originally on its end. Try as I might, the ‘Rotate’ function kept refusing to work. So I emailed it to myself but then it wouldn’t open in anything! So Husb had a go for ages and just as he was about to throw the computer across the room, the darn thing opened up in Adobe Photoshop. Which is what we tried to do first!!!! I hate computers. Frustration doesn’t come into it!

8 Responses to “Frustration!”

1. annerose January 14, 2014 at 18:54 #

There is a special kind of hatred for computers. I really like this drawing, loose and lots of movement.

• Rosie Scribblah January 14, 2014 at 21:56 #

There’s a special kind of hell for them too lol. Thanks for your comment on the drawing 🙂

2. paperstew January 14, 2014 at 01:15 #

I love him! So much movement.

3. Alli Farkas January 14, 2014 at 00:42 #

Technology will come back and bite you almost every time. Can’t tell you how often I’ve stumbled through something for hours until I finally reached my digital destination. Hope you find a shortcut for this!

• Rosie Scribblah January 14, 2014 at 08:58 #

Thanks. Removed the app and reinstated it. Fingers crossed 🙂

4. Helen Cherry January 14, 2014 at 00:15 #

just a few squiggles and just look at all that movement !