Drawn In The USA

4 Feb

This is my first video. I took some footage during my residency at Wingtip Press in Boise, Idaho last year and edited it with stills of the artwork wthat was produced by the artists I was working with, both there and later in Swansea Print Workshop. It won’t win any Oscars but it’s nice to put up a record of all the hard work that was done and to acknowledge the wonderful artists I had the privilege of being with.

12 Responses to “Drawn In The USA”

1. veronicacay February 6, 2014 at 22:02 #

HI Rosie, Great video really enjoyed learning more about your journey and the hearing about ‘the where to next’ – what a great opportunity for all involved. Look forward to seeing future developments. 🙂

• Rosie Scribblah February 6, 2014 at 23:38 #

Thank you Veronica. I’m negotiating the next phase now – hopefully will be able to announce something very exciting soon.

2. martinsdoodles February 6, 2014 at 21:20 #

Enjoyed watching, great way to capture a project

• Rosie Scribblah February 6, 2014 at 23:37 #

Thank you. I had a wonderful time working on it and I’m chuffed with the work that everyone produced

3. allesistgut February 5, 2014 at 08:51 #

Whoo, what a great video!! You did a very good job. And it is so interesting to see how you all worked with this printing technique. Your voice is very lovely. 🙂
    Have a happy day.

• Rosie Scribblah February 5, 2014 at 10:59 #

Thank you. It was a bit of a shock hearing my voice because it sounds very different inside my head

4. Y. Prior February 5, 2014 at 06:05 #

Really well done! Enjoyed the video (documentary!) that you made. And just one suggestion – there are crossfade transitions you can use to have smoother changed from picture to picture and from vid to picture. But it was very nice and I liked the text added as well. 🙂

5. Alli Farkas February 4, 2014 at 23:36 #

Lot of work–both art and the resulting video! Nice to see the entire project in only 5 minutes!

6. Mary Donato February 4, 2014 at 23:04 #

Well done, Rosie! Hard to believe this is your first video. What a great summary of your time here in Boise and environs. Lovely to see the flip side of this collaboration, too! Thanks for putting it together for everyone to share!

• Rosie Scribblah February 4, 2014 at 23:09 #

You’re very welcome, Mary. I so enjoyed my residency in Boise. I hope you guys can come and visit Wales soemtime 😀