Sleeping Fox

25 Feb

1393364302275

Bogged down in admin most of the day. Planning something big and the next 2 days are crucial. If it comes off, I can reveal all by the end of the week! Meanwhile, it’s hard to find the time to do anything creative so I’m keeping on with the practice drawings on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. I thought I’d carry on scribbling wildlife as drawing animals is really challenging for me. I can draw people ’til the cows come home, but anything else, apart from cats, is hard. Here’s a sleeping fox, drawn from an Internet photo. Thank goodness for the Internet, otherwise I’d have to go down the local museum to find a stuffed one to draw. I saved the drawing at different stages to make a slide show of its progression.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Luckily you don’t have to stuff a cat to draw them. They act like they’re stuffed about 22 hours a day. 😀

9 Responses to “Sleeping Fox”

1. Lemon February 26, 2014 at 15:35 #

If reincarnation is true, I want to come back as a well cared for house cat!

2. allesistgut February 26, 2014 at 08:41 #

Beautiful and thank yor for showing something about the process. 😉 Have a lovely day.

• Rosie Scribblah February 26, 2014 at 09:00 #

Thank you. The tablet makes it easy to record my progress. Have a great day 🙂

3. Helen Cherry February 26, 2014 at 00:34 #

haha to the cat bit Rosie 😉 looking forward to finding out what you are about to be up to!

• Rosie Scribblah February 26, 2014 at 08:58 #