Bureaucracy!

27 Feb

Today was one bureaucratic mess! I’ve been planning something really big for months now and I was hoping to make it public today but bureaucracy has gotten in the way and I have to spend more time getting paperwork and forms together and travelling hundreds of miles to get the documentation I need. Pain in the neck!

So I’ve just had a nice cup of chamomile tea to calm me down, a toasted teacake to cheer me up (with Welsh farm salted butter, of course) and I sketched a fox. Quickly. And now goodnight 🙂

1393538947476

11 Responses to “Bureaucracy!”

1. Ric Upton February 28, 2014 at 09:44 #

oh those Kafka moments, luv the Fox 🙂

2. allesistgut February 28, 2014 at 09:29 #

It’s really good that you could calm down while drinking the tea and let the bureaucracy be outside. Have a happy weekend! 🙂

3. spoiledrecliner February 28, 2014 at 09:18 #

Never mind Rosie, that which is vixen (arf!) you will soon be overcome. Lovely ‘puter drawings btw x

4. paperstew February 28, 2014 at 01:13 #

Hope your tea did the trick. Hang in there! Lovely fox sketch by the way. 😉

• Rosie Scribblah February 28, 2014 at 06:35 #

Thanks Gale. Trying to get a visa and got all the interminable documents together, did a 300 mile round road trip to be told that there is another document that, sorry, wasn’t on the consulate’s website but is absolutely vital and I’ll have to go back again. Ho hum.

• paperstew February 28, 2014 at 18:04 #

Argh! I hear your pain. Dave is hopefully sending off for his visa to China today. He leaves on the 15… we think!
        Hang in there and my the paperwork faeries get busy and help you out!

• Rosie Scribblah February 28, 2014 at 20:08 #

Thank you! Hope Dave has better luck 😀

• paperstew February 28, 2014 at 18:05 #

ps, I’m so curious as to where you’re heading now…;)