Prints And Paddington

14 Jun

20150614_121927

Today, Husb and I went to the Art Car Boot Fair in London, sharing a space with other artists from Swansea. I took a couple of silk screens with me to print. Here’s one of Jeanne Huberteurne, a French artist. It worked well. I am smiling πŸ™‚

20150614_210421

We came back from Paddington Station and went to find the statue of Paddington Bear. He has been moved to under the clock on Platform 1. I stopped for a chat.

9 Responses to “Prints And Paddington”

1. paperstew June 15, 2015 at 18:51 #

It was so much fun to see the video and all of your day at the show. I hope you sold some prints. Will you be returning next year?
    I hope Paddington had some good words about your art. It’s fabulous!
    πŸ™‚

• Rosie Scribblah June 16, 2015 at 09:07 #

Thanks Gale. Didn’t sell much, enough to cover our expenses for the day, but learnt loads and loads, which was what we wanted. Never done anything like this before. I’d like to return next year putting in place what we learned and see how it goes.

• paperstew June 17, 2015 at 14:38 #

At least expenses were covered. I guess these events are always a big learning experience. I was just invited to take part in a garden art show at the last moment. Someone cancelled and I’m going to give it a go. Prints, sculpture and lighted works will be packed up, driven over 30miles and displayed on the 27th of June. Should be fun and hectic!

• Rosie Scribblah June 17, 2015 at 15:25 #

Good luck. It was an invaluable experience. You’d pay a fortune to go on training courses to learn what we did in a few hours πŸ™‚

2. DithParity June 15, 2015 at 17:57 #

Lovely happy pics of you on what was obviously a good day πŸ™‚

3. allesistgut June 15, 2015 at 07:42 #

I’m glad it worked out so well. Happy Monday to you! πŸ™‚

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Readers Can’t Digest – Week 42 (8-Jun to 14-Jun) | InstaScribe - June 15, 2015

[…] Prints And Paddington […]