After The Storm

3 Jan

1388782507047

Husb and I just wrapped up warm and jumped in the car and nipped down to the sea front at high tide to watch the spectacular storm that was crashing over the promenade. I’d been nursing a nasty throat infection all day but was going stir crazy by this evening and this is supposed to be the biggest storm and highest tide in years so I didn’t want to miss it. I probably didn’t do my lurgi any good but it was fun!

When we got back, hot drinks were the order of the day. Here’s Husb with his hot chocolate,scribbled with the Magic Marker app on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet.

6 Responses to “After The Storm”

1. Helen Cherry January 24, 2014 at 00:13 #

I’m glad you kept a safe distance.. well you must have because you’re thankfully still scribbling !

• Rosie Scribblah January 24, 2014 at 13:20 #

I’m afraid that Husb and I are those people that the coastguards have a go at for going out in the storms 😀

2. paperstew January 3, 2014 at 23:03 #

It’s impressive to see how quickly you’ve adapted to using the Galaxy tab. Keep yourself warm, drink plenty, and enjoy your blustery weather! Get better soon. 🙂

• Rosie Scribblah January 3, 2014 at 23:34 #

It’s getting easier. The weather is amazing. Luckily we have a good infrastructure to cope with things like this 🙂

3. notes to the milkman January 3, 2014 at 22:32 #

Did this storm involve any comfort eating? Rice pudding maybe?

• Rosie Scribblah January 3, 2014 at 23:33 #

Bad cold so home made soup, lots of it and lashings of tea 🙂

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: