The Fleecy Igloo

19 Nov

1416429203059(2)

Greetings bald apes. I, Sparta Puss, have control of the pooter box again. The she monkey came back from hunting the other day with a fleecy igloo. She was very pleased with herself, I don’t know why. I’d have been impressed if it was a rat. She says it’s for me and Ming the Merciless to sleep in. Like we’re going to do what she wants?!

What an idiot. Ming has stormed off into another room to sleep on a newspaper and I am taunting her by settling down right next to it. That’ll teach the stupid ape. Next time she goes out hunting I expect some smoked salmon, not a poxy fleecy igloo.

9 Responses to “The Fleecy Igloo”

1. Rachel Terwillger November 20, 2014 at 00:19 #

Awww, wonderful! Love the drawing and I’m sorry to hear about your hostile cat takeover ๐Ÿ™‚

2. paperstew November 19, 2014 at 22:42 #

Nigel here- I’m rather fond of my fleecy bed especially after being kicked out of the house due to the “noodle-doodle” dogs. The weather has been really cold and those @#*!% dogs have my cozy space. You should get your house ape to put in a heating pad…. that makes a big difference. Here’s another option- use the igloo to store mice and rats. That would show them! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Rosie Scribblah November 19, 2014 at 23:06 #

Now that’s an idea. Thank you, Nigel. I’d like to know what revenge you intend to wreak on those dogs and your apes

• paperstew November 20, 2014 at 00:49 #

MeMe and I are inviting in strays now too. It sent the she ape into hysterics today. We sure had a good laugh!

• Rosie Scribblah November 20, 2014 at 08:27 #

Bwahahahaaahhha. Does she flap her arms and screech like a chimp? Mine does that when I throw rats at her ๐Ÿ˜Š

3. Lemon November 19, 2014 at 22:14 #

Ahh, Sparta Puss. Good to hear from you, as usual. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Rosie Scribblah November 19, 2014 at 23:05 #

Thank you kindly. I like it when you apes know your place.

• Lemon November 20, 2014 at 00:33 #