Three x Two

7 Dec

three Melvyns

Getting back to basics with some quick scribbles in my sketchbook. I nobbled Husb as he was watching TV this evening and did three sketches, each about 2 minutes, with a Faber Castell Pitt drawing pen, size S, into my little Peter Pauper Press notebook.

8 Responses to “Three x Two”

1. paperstew December 8, 2015 at 00:59 #

It’s so kind of him to sit for your drawings! Must have been a calm program or we would be seeing action sketches! Love it!

• Rosie Scribblah December 8, 2015 at 06:36 #

University Challenge. Keeps him quiet. Would have been different with Doctor Who 😀

2. Blair (The Shameful Sheep) December 7, 2015 at 23:08 #

Two minutes? I can barely accomplish a stick figure in that time. I’m jealous

3. jhv57 December 7, 2015 at 23:02 #

The best kind of exercise. I should be doing this. I’ m beyond rusty, with no excuse.
    Maybe this should be my New Year’s / blogging challenge?

• Rosie Scribblah December 8, 2015 at 06:33 #

It’s very hard to keep motivated. I set up the blog to do a drawing a day but I have let it wander a bit lately. I’m getting back on track now.

• jhv57 December 8, 2015 at 14:29 #

I’m just going to start when I’m better. Blog when able. Clear away the cobwebs and loosen up.
        Such a different part of the brain once you get going

• Rosie Scribblah December 8, 2015 at 16:56 #

Yes it is easier when you start doing it every day. I rarely spend more than a few minutes. Hope you’re feeling better soon x