The Cheese Has Landed

13 Jun

The Cheese Has Landed! I entered one of those Facebook competitions a few weeks ago. You know the ones, you click on ‘Like’ and share the page and you’re entered into a prize draw. Well, this was with the Welsh Cheese Company and if there’s one thing that I like more than almost anything else in the world … almost …. it’s cheese. So I clicked and shared and a couple of weeks later they got in touch to tell me that I’ve won fifty quid’s worth of cheese! Not just any old cheese either, but the nation’s finest.

cheese

So I was working today and spent the evening with some of our extended family and we ate loads of cheese. And I didn’t do any art but now I’m stuffed full of cheese. And I’m so happy, being stuffed full of cheese 😀

10 Responses to “The Cheese Has Landed”

1. alethakuschan June 14, 2018 at 23:36 #

congratulations!!!

2. Alli Farkas June 14, 2018 at 14:42 #

Nice to hear that at least some of those “click like and share” contests are for real!

• Rosie Scribblah June 14, 2018 at 15:01 #

I’ve one four! The cheese is the latest and it’s fabulous. I won a goody bag from The Workers Gallery, really nice stuff; two film tickets for Cinema & Co and a Winsor and Newton Watercolour block from The Mall Galleries. It’s been worth doing them.

3. Leonie Andrews June 14, 2018 at 10:11 #

Congrats, what a perfect prize!

4. Emma Cownie June 14, 2018 at 08:43 #

Oh, looks lovely!

5. anna warren portfolio June 14, 2018 at 03:12 #

Oh I’d be there with you! Given the opportunity I would live on cheese!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w