Tired Heads

18 Sep

18 random heads

It’s been a long day, ending with a talk at Swansea Print Workshop this evening. I took my sketchbook to do some scribbles for my blog but I was really tired and my sketches are pretty scrappy. But there you go; sometimes it’s like that. You can’t always get what you want.

12 Responses to “Tired Heads”

1. Shelley Whiting September 27, 2013 at 22:09 #

I love the character of the faces. Fun and wonderful work.

2. delilahdoodles September 23, 2013 at 15:04 #

Hiya Rosie 🙂 Just wondering is life drawing on this Thursday? Came down a couple of weeks ago and it was off. Tried phoning the print workshop but they didn’t know. Also when I went on the website it said there was a life drawing session on Mon mornings 10-1pm!! Do you know anything bout that. Much love Nic x

• Rosie Scribblah September 23, 2013 at 21:40 #

Hiya Delilah 🙂 Steve went to Rome so the session on the 12th was cancelled but that was a one-off. I think you’ve picked up on an old version of the print workshop’s website as there haven’t been Monday morning sessions for about 3 years! I’ll let them know there’s a problem with it. There is a session on the last Wednesday each month, 10.30 – 1.30, so next Weds there’s one. See you soon 🙂

• delilahdoodles September 23, 2013 at 22:14 #

Oh thanks 😀 ill be there thurs then for second half 😉

• Rosie Scribblah September 23, 2013 at 22:24 #

🙂

3. anna warren portfolio September 19, 2013 at 08:54 #

I actually think these are great drawings – reminiscent of Leonardo’s sketchbooks. The brown paper helps!

4. allesistgut September 19, 2013 at 07:58 #

I like these drawings. The people look so glad. Have a nice day.

5. Doodlemum September 18, 2013 at 23:06 #