Art Here!

4 Jul

I’m in a group exhibition in Bath next week (Commensalis) and we needed a banner so I painted one. Here it is. Does what it says on the tin.

04 art here

Then, I went with Husb and Maminlaw to Ikea, I love that place. Bought lots of frames and some smoked salmon. On the way back I scribbled this in the car.

04 ikea

It’s not particularly interesting but it’s important (I think) to try and draw every day, so I make use of what’s in front of me. And then I started to blog and THIS happened!

04 ming

Honestly!!!! The things I have to put up with! Now I’m going to watch Rolling Stones at Glastonbury on BBC iPlayer. Toodles 🙂

12 Responses to “Art Here!”

1. Hansi July 5, 2013 at 15:51 #

Very nice interior car drawing. Does Husb always make ya sit in the back seat?

2. anna warren portfolio July 5, 2013 at 08:51 #

Very nice husb drawing – the brown paper works very well. I heard the Stones were excellent at Glastonbury, must see if I can find a download somewhere.

3. allesistgut July 5, 2013 at 08:08 #

The banner you made, is cool. Simply and clear. And the drawing is very good. Happy weekend! 😀

4. Russell. July 5, 2013 at 03:40 #

Great drawing, did you get car sick? I always feel rough after drawing people on the bus, Russell.

• Rosie Scribblah July 5, 2013 at 12:55 #

I get sick if I read but not if I draw – strange 🙂

5. SiverBlack July 4, 2013 at 23:38 #

Sounds like the exhibit will be a good show. Enjoy!

6. notes to the milkman July 4, 2013 at 23:16 #

It’s certainly one way to get your attention!