Messi Moggy

4 Apr

1396605300954

My first blog post in Pakistan just had to be a kitteh. This is Messi who is named after Lionel Messi, the Argentinian footballer who plays for Barcelona. Messi lives in the house where I’m staying.

There is also a printmaking studio with accommodation attached for the artists in residence. Yesterday was spent recovering from the travel; it was about 24 hours from door to door. Today I’ve been in the studio, discussing a work programme with some of the other artists and,obviously, hanging out with Messi Moggy.

This residency has been supported by Wales Arts International and Arts Council Wales.

12 Responses to “Messi Moggy”

1. Helen Cherry April 6, 2014 at 10:27 #

Absolutely not surprised to find a cat drawing in your Pakistan travels.. love the colouring..

2. Looks a bit fierce – a bit like my friend’s cat – hard on the outside but a real softy inside.

3. ziggyshortcrust April 4, 2014 at 23:03 #

He looks like a very masculine cat, kind of rough and rugged.

• Rosie Scribblah April 5, 2014 at 04:12 #

She’s a real sweetie but her head is very lion like and strong.

• ziggyshortcrust April 5, 2014 at 22:47 #

Messi is a girl! I do beg her pardon. I think it’s apparent that I know very few cats.

4. notes to the milkman April 4, 2014 at 21:59 #

Are you absolutely certain that the moggy is named after the footballer and not after an unfortunate incident involving vomit and a toaster? 😉

• Rosie Scribblah April 5, 2014 at 04:08 #

Hahahaha she’s much better behaved than my little brutes

• notes to the milkman April 5, 2014 at 09:04 #

Spata! Ming! The bald monkey is calling you names! Get on that pooter and tell her what you think of her and her dirt sticks!

5. Russell. April 4, 2014 at 14:39 #

The adventures of Rosie Scribbler continue….

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: