Cwtch And Pajamas

23 Nov

20141123_212125(1)

It’s cold, it’s been a long week and I’m cwtched in my pajamas on my comfy chair with Sparta Puss at my feet. I’m not going anywhere so I did a scribble of the cat. She’s looking like a bit of a bruiser at the moment, with her thick winter coat and winter weight gain. Quite chubby. She’s sleeping with her paws all cwtched together. She’s very cute when she’s asleep.

I drew with Faber Castell Pitt drawing pens sizes S and F into my A6 Tate sketchbook.

9 Responses to “Cwtch And Pajamas”

1. Jason Pearlman December 2, 2014 at 05:51 #

Cute; very nice capture!

2. allesistgut November 24, 2014 at 08:39 #

Beautiful sketch of your beloved cat. Have a lovely day. It’s raining cats and dogs here. 😉

• Rosie Scribblah November 24, 2014 at 09:10 #

Thank you. Our horrible weather has caught up with you lol. Never mind, there’s lovely sunshine to come

3. mrsdaffodil November 24, 2014 at 00:05 #

Lovely sketch: cats ARE cute when they’re sleeping. I’ve learned a new word, too: “cwtch”!

• Rosie Scribblah November 24, 2014 at 07:48 #

Thank you. It’s Welsh for cuddle, snuggle and nice things like that. It can be a verb and a noun.

4. Rosie Scribblah December 8, 2014 at 06:51 #

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Rose Davies’ Cat Drawings | The Artwork of D. Barrell Shearer - February 9, 2015

[…] from looking through my dashboard on WordPress I came across this lovely drawing by Rose Davies. I have been previously influenced by a series of ink drawings by her focusing on the movement of […]

2. Rose Davies’ Cat Drawings | The Diaries of D. Barrell Shearer - December 6, 2014