Preparing For The Show

8 May

Public Gesture

I’m putting up a double printmaking show this weekend; ‘Leftovers 4′ and ‘Public Gesture‘. The first has over 160 miniature prints from the USA, Canada, Wales / UK, Israel, New Zealand, Norway and Australia. The second is a small portfolio of 13 monotypes that were a collaborative project between artists linked to Wingtip Press in Idaho, USA and Swansea Print Workshop.

Leftovers 4 b

I laid them out on my kitchen table earlier to take a look. They’re lush. If you’re in the Swansea area next Friday (May the 16th) from 7pm, please pop in for the opening. The show runs until early July at The Cove, 36, Castle Street, Swansea. It’s open every day except Sundays.

7 Responses to “Preparing For The Show”

1. Rachel Marsh May 12, 2014 at 21:53 #

Good luck with the show! That’s fantastic 🙂 And extra love for the badger print in the first photo.

2. larissa macfarlane May 10, 2014 at 01:49 #

ohh..wish I could see it…but in australia…but one of my linocuts is in the Leftovers!…thanks for putting up the show

• Rosie Scribblah May 10, 2014 at 04:55 #

Ooohhh lovely. I’ll look out for it. There are over 160 Leftovers 🙂

3. paperstew May 9, 2014 at 17:53 #

That’s a lot of prints to organize! Thanks for taking such good care of them. It’s nice to see the work we all did in Idaho. 🙂

• Rosie Scribblah May 9, 2014 at 21:42 #

I’ll put the monotypes in temporary frames. It’s a lovely group so I’ll try and hang them together 🙂

• paperstew May 9, 2014 at 21:43 #

Excellent! Looking forward to the photos!