Cat And Cut

9 Aug

cat and cut

Greetings hairless apes. Sparta Puss here. I have taken control of the bald monkeys’ pooter box while they are distracted. The she-ape was cutting some soft floppy stuff called vinyl just now because she has to print it in the morning and I thought I’d be helpful and lend her a paw. She was not happy about it, the ungrateful chimp.  “Not a good idea with such sharp tools around”, she squealed. They all squeal you know, the monkeys. She locked me out of the room! So I got my paws on the ‘pooter box and now I can tell the world what an idiot she is.

And yes, that is a zombie garden gnome in the background. Stupid monkeys.

8 Responses to “Cat And Cut”

1. notes to the milkman August 11, 2015 at 08:57 #

If the she-monkey does not appreciate your assistance with her art work, then clearly it is better to develop your own work. I loved your recent pieces ‘Slipper with Vomit’ and ‘Headless Dead Rat’.

• Rosie Scribblah August 11, 2015 at 11:38 #

Oh how I wish they were dead and headless, instead of live, feisty and very very angry!

2. Nancy Farmer August 10, 2015 at 08:53 #

Oh Spartapuss you look so beautiful… and a little bit fierce 😀

• Rosie Scribblah August 10, 2015 at 14:45 #

I am both beautiful and very fierce. Thank you for recognising this. Not bad for a hairless ape.

3. jhv57 August 10, 2015 at 00:52 #

I get no respect when carving, either. Was thinking about 2 I am ready to carve- looking forward to it quite a bit.
    Soon, I hope.

4. Mary August 9, 2015 at 22:16 #

Sparta Puss,
    Take my advice and stay away from the hairless ape’s sharp tools. You already have some built-in sharp tools. Why would you need hers, too? Greetings from far away, Guy Noir, who lives with some pretty dumb humans, too.