Quick Kitty Scribbles

10 Nov

quick draw

A couple of quick kitty scribbles done in Faber Castell Pitt drawing pens and charcoal into a little A6 sketchbook. Ming The Merciless is one of my favourite models. She’s an elderly one-eyed rescued cat who is nice as pie until she sees the cat basket because that only means one thing, a visit to the vets. Then she turns into psycho kitty!

14 Responses to “Quick Kitty Scribbles”

1. allesistgut November 11, 2015 at 08:36 #

I do really like your quick sketches. Have a lovely day! πŸ˜€

• Rosie Scribblah November 11, 2015 at 19:41 #

Thank you, off to Iceland in a few hours πŸ™‚

• allesistgut November 12, 2015 at 08:44 #

Bon voyage!!! πŸ˜€

2. peach schist November 11, 2015 at 05:41 #

nevermind. i *think* i did it. let me know if i didn’t. grandma needs technology lessons one day. : )

• Rosie Scribblah November 11, 2015 at 06:36 #

Hahahaha I know how you feel. I ask my 10 year old great nephew to turn the DVD on for me 😊

• Rosie Scribblah November 11, 2015 at 19:40 #

Yes, it worked. Thank you for following πŸ˜€

3. peach schist November 11, 2015 at 05:39 #

i luv ya stuff. you clearly grant yourself freedom from the rigid standards we art-nerd types are supposed to abide. i’d “add” you, but i don’t remember how to do that and i need to go put drops in my dog’s eyes now.

• Rosie Scribblah November 11, 2015 at 06:29 #

Aawww thank you. I constantly push myself out of my comfort zone, I think it’s the only way for me to move forward with my work, even a little sketch like this can be significant.

4. Blair (The Shameful Sheep) November 10, 2015 at 23:43 #

That’s a pretty awesome name for a cat

• Rosie Scribblah November 11, 2015 at 01:04 #

And the other one is Sparta Puss πŸ˜€

• Blair (The Shameful Sheep) November 11, 2015 at 01:09 #

Next time I get a cat I’m going to commission you to name it haha

• Rosie Scribblah November 11, 2015 at 01:20 #

Oh dear, they always turn into psycho kitties. We’ve had a Bobbit and Freddy Kruger as well and they were proper evil 😁

5. Leonie Andrews November 10, 2015 at 23:36 #

Ohhhhh cuuuute. Another psycho kitty just like ours – only bad things come of going in the car.

• Rosie Scribblah November 11, 2015 at 01:03 #

Oh yes, the cat basket and the car. She takes it out on the vet!