The Nature Of Space….

26 Apr

15247762586351497032506.png

I’m still playing around with some of the random prints I have been doing over the past couple of weeks. I photographed one of the printed pieces of paper and uploaded it into the free Markers app on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and filled in the white areas with black, which completely altered the nature of the space. I know that’s stating the obvious, but I like seeing it like this (the white version is below).

lino 1

I also discovered that the Markers drawing app is a blunt instrument that gives quite clumsy results for colouring in …. but I’m too miserly to buy a better one.

7 Responses to “The Nature Of Space….”

1. alethakuschan April 27, 2018 at 14:28 #

Such different moods with these different effects. Color communicates a lot all by itself.

• Rosie Scribblah April 29, 2018 at 04:12 #

It’s interesting but I am getting stuck in a rut now, need a shake up

• alethakuschan May 1, 2018 at 15:54 #

shaking up will, no doubt, prove interesting too!

2. jhv57 April 27, 2018 at 01:26 #

Interesting. I’ve never worked with computers.

3. Alli Farkas April 27, 2018 at 00:05 #

The colors get a much bigger “pop” (in my opinion, at least) with the black filler.

• Rosie Scribblah April 27, 2018 at 06:38 #

Yes, they do. It wouldn’t have been possible to have printed them onto black paper and get the same effect as the inks are translucent so it’s interesting to be able to do this electronically. I might be able to do a more tidy job in Photoshop. Hmmmmm.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w