Millionaire’s Shortbread

8 Dec

waterstones 1

Had a busy day in town today and stopped off for a nice cuppa in the café in Waterstones bookshop .… lovely. Husb had Millionaire’s Shortbread with his tea. It was one of the best he had ever tasted. Lots of the people there read their new books while they drink their tea. I had to have a scribble, didn’t I?

7 Responses to “Millionaire’s Shortbread”

1. Lois December 8, 2018 at 23:06 #

Millionaire’s shortbread is one of the staples of our family holidays and get togethers – a cousin’s mother-in-law makes the most unctuous you can imagine, although she will insist on using milk choc rather than plain!

• Rosie Scribblah December 9, 2018 at 14:24 #

ooohhh! I am determined to make it over the holidays. I made it many years ago but it should be regarded as a health hazard really LOL 😀

• Lois December 10, 2018 at 00:45 #

Haha!! I should have a go too… although my cousin’s mother-in-law has set a high standard!!

• Rosie Scribblah December 10, 2018 at 00:55 #

I made a start with Jammy Dodgers today, it’s the same shortbread. They were tasty too.

• Lois December 10, 2018 at 10:44 #

Oooh! Great idea… I once made a giant Wagon Wheel as a cake for my husband, it was great, and made us both laugh! – I could do a giant jammy dodger this year!

• Rosie Scribblah December 15, 2018 at 21:49 #

Oh my Husb loves Wagon Wheels. What a good idea 😀

• Lois December 16, 2018 at 01:28 #

It actually was very easy – and effective, and he did laugh! I made a pretend packet for it to go in

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )