In My Comfort Zone

4 Aug

1533412835046.png

I’m hooked now on these foreshortened views of people with their heads thrown back Husb and I went to the new art shows throughout the city today and I asked people if they’d pose for a photo with their heads thrown back and I got seven victims – er I mean volunteers! It’s been fun drawing this beard, loads and loads of scribbles, totally in my comfort zone 😀

There’s so much arty stuff happening in Swansea this month, Joy Revision at Galerie Simpson, Meridian at Volcano, Everything Now at 211, High Street, The BEEP Painting Biennale at Dynefor, and loads more.

13 Responses to “In My Comfort Zone”

1. Sheldon Kleeman August 6, 2018 at 02:38 #

Rosie you stayed close to me these last couple of days I do appreciate your kindness….this one you did is so beautiful and yes the beard you and pink flamingos I knew you had it in you
    With all my love I can mustard Sheldon

2. Sheldon Kleeman August 6, 2018 at 02:38 #

With all my love I can mustard Sheldon

• Rosie Scribblah August 6, 2018 at 07:34 #

Thank you, Sheldon. I hope you are a bit better today ☺

• Sheldon Kleeman August 6, 2018 at 14:31 #

Its more than just a bit I’m sitting talking to you without pain

• Rosie Scribblah August 6, 2018 at 16:03 #

Oh that’s marvellous ☺

3. Michael Richards (certainline) August 5, 2018 at 23:22 #

Rosie, this is brilliant! This MUST be a continuing series! Genius. M

4. Sharon Mann August 5, 2018 at 15:09 #

Wonderful portrait and detail.

5. outsideauthority August 4, 2018 at 22:45 #

Love the stubble!

6. Phil Cooper August 4, 2018 at 22:42 #

Fantastic drawing Rosie. Did you do this on an iPad? If so, I’m in awe!

• Rosie Scribblah August 5, 2018 at 05:33 #

Thanks Phil, on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Android system, using a free and very basic drawing app called Markers. When I first had the tablet I tried out a few drawing apps but they were too complicated, I wanted a very simple tool. It has a lot of limitations but I like working within those tight boundaries and a very limited pallette.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )