You Know What I Did Last Summer?

26 Mar

You know what I did last Summer? Well, Husb and I took part in a reality TV programme for Sky Arts. It’s about spotting fake masterpieces in art galleries across the UK. We appear mainly in the episode from Cardiff but if I told you any more, I’d have to kill you lol ๐Ÿ˜€

Fake

That’s Husb in the picture from The Radio Times, peering through his great grandfather’s spectacles. And I’m in the background. It was a brilliant experience. I saw at first hand how programmes like this and The Great British Bake-off are put together (not at all glamorous) and I got to see brilliant art close up without hordes of people milling round.

The series starts this Tuesday, March 28th at 8pm and continues for 8 weeks. I hope I don’t come over as a div ๐Ÿ˜€

And on Wednesday March 29th ………

Invitation to End Frame

The End Frame events are free entry but please bookย tickets for ‘Big Eyes’ from Cinema & Co.

I have put my series of drawings of ancient Welsh monuments on Artfinder. ย If you want to see more, please click on the image below or the Artfinder link at the top right of this page.

St Elvis

15 Responses to “You Know What I Did Last Summer?”

1. Leonie Andrews March 31, 2017 at 08:56 #

Yes I would love to see a show like this, but it would depend on the series being sold here. Plus I ‘d have bragging rights ‘oh Rose and I correspond regularly’ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Rosie Scribblah March 31, 2017 at 11:12 #

hahaha you might not be so keen when you see the programme, I have no idea how they’ll edit me. I’m quite opinionated ๐Ÿ˜€

2. alethakuschan March 29, 2017 at 17:43 #

What a fun opportunity. Wish I could watch, but I’m in the USA. You British have all the fun. And did you spot the fake?? Or is that the spoiler ….

• Rosie Scribblah March 29, 2017 at 22:53 #

It might pop up on Public Service Broadcasting maybe? When I come over, I catch up with all my favourite British tv shows on PSB lol ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m sworn to secrecy about the fake – if I told you I’d have to kill you ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. anna warren portfolio March 29, 2017 at 02:12 #

I do hope the program comes here – we get quite a few of the Sky Arts ones, but a long time later as far as I can tell, we have the Landscape Artist series at the moment, which I’m enjoying, I think it is from last year.

4. Lois March 27, 2017 at 00:41 #

I’ll be watching!!

• Rosie Scribblah March 27, 2017 at 09:49 #

haha I’ll be behind the settee peeping through my fingers like when we watched Doctor Who when we were kids ๐Ÿ˜€

• Lois March 27, 2017 at 10:00 #

I’m sure it will be fab! have you ever done any podcast/vlogs? I’m sort of thinking about it… but not sure if i have the courage!

• Rosie Scribblah March 27, 2017 at 10:03 #

I have some videos on youtube but I haven’t been on the telly rpoper before. You forget what you’ve said – I ranted quite a bit. I’m cringing now ๐Ÿ˜€ https://youtu.be/dQIaTx1ZIkQ

• Lois March 27, 2017 at 13:37 #

I’m sure you’re not, but I’ll have a look!

5. lucylawrencedesigns March 26, 2017 at 23:41 #

How exciting! I’ve been looking forward to this and you both look great, too!