Greetings Hoomins

23 Sep

wp-image--1243670230

Greetings Hoomins. Sparta Puss here. The hairless apes have put their pooters down for a few minutes and I have been browsing the Internet. I have made friends with a cat on Twitter. His name is Terry Barlow ( @terry_barlow ) and he has to put up with living in a house with a baldape too. Earlier, the she-monkey drew me on her mini-pooter, she calls it Samsung – who gives a pooter a name? I ask you!!!!! Anyway, she told me to stay still, so I didn’t. In fact I turned my back on her. So she moved. So I turned round again. So she moved again. And again. And again. And now she blames me because her drawing doesn’t look like me. Cheek! She’s an idiot.

I must go and eat the spider that’s running across the floor. It has been annoying me all day and now its end has come.

8 Responses to “Greetings Hoomins”

1. Alli Farkas September 24, 2017 at 18:12 #

LOL LOL LOL!!!

2. Leonie Andrews September 24, 2017 at 10:20 #

Sparta puss I have stolen the pooter from my mum. So hello from Australia. Lets link up on the catnet sometime soon!

• Rosie Scribblah September 24, 2017 at 20:47 #

Oh dear. They’re going to take over the world …… 😁

• Leonie Andrews September 24, 2017 at 23:45 #

Ours seems to have the household arranged to her liking, so almost inevitable I’d say.😄

• Rosie Scribblah September 25, 2017 at 05:44 #

We are just trained monkeys 😦

3. Lois September 24, 2017 at 00:20 #

Hello Sparta Puss! Hope to hear more from you, more insightful purrings!