Paws On The Pooter: 1

3 Dec

Greetings Hoomins. Sparta Puss here. The manky monkeys have gone away for a few days – for some sun, they said. Wimps. Why don’t they just grow a fur coat like me?! So I got my paws on the pooter box and I’m going to publish a few drawings – of me of course. And maybe Ming the Merciless.

25 cath mis mai

Me when I was a kitten. I’m adorable. They called me the fourth kitten of the Apocalypse. I don’t know why.

Don’t worry about me and Ming. They’ve arranged a kitty-sitter, a very nice hairless ape who can be manipulated into giving me bigger portions πŸ˜€

13 Responses to “Paws On The Pooter: 1”

1. alysonwilliams398 December 5, 2017 at 00:32 #

Oi. I can read you know Sparta…i only give you bigger portions because you are cute. More dreamies?

2. Sharon Mann December 4, 2017 at 15:09 #

Great perspective!

3. Nancy Farmer December 4, 2017 at 13:27 #

greetings Sparta Puss from the Gingers, pleased to see you are re-establishing the natural order of things. Your human draws a good portrait, it is good to see them making themselves useful.

• Rosie Scribblah December 5, 2017 at 11:35 #

She’d spend her time better making me more comfortable. Although the kitty sitter is shaping up quite well.

4. Leonie Andrews December 4, 2017 at 11:57 #

Hello Sparta puss, glad to see you are establishing dominance where the hairless apes are away.

• Rosie Scribblah December 5, 2017 at 11:38 #

I have dominance when they’re here. They just don’t realise it πŸ˜‰

• Leonie Andrews December 6, 2017 at 04:00 #

My apologies Sparta puss. I should have realised that!🀣

• Rosie Scribblah December 6, 2017 at 11:53 #

You can’t help it. You’re a monkey πŸ™Š

5. Catwoods December 3, 2017 at 21:53 #

Sparta, Ultraviolet might want to meet with you, something about “taking over the world.” She says she’ll hop the pond. She doesn’t seem to understand how big the pond really is. She thinks it’s about the size of a puddle after it rains. Fabulous portrait of you as a kitten by the way!

• Rosie Scribblah December 5, 2017 at 11:37 #