Mission To Kill

29 Jan

talked about this before

Husb and I have been having fun, he’s been taking some of my drawings of our cats and adding his own text to them. This is the late, great Little Ming, a tiny fluffball and so very sweet, except with vets. It was her mission in life to kill vets. She had a red dot on her notes at the vets because she was so dangerous. Aaaawww.

11 Responses to “Mission To Kill”

1. Genie Geer February 6, 2019 at 07:59 #

I still grieve all the kitties I have loved and lost. I have a love/hate relationship with my current princess. Oh god she knows I’m typing about her. Maybe she thinks I’m a vet.

2. Leonie Andrews February 1, 2019 at 12:16 #

She was obviously a kindred spirit to our Georgie. One time Georgia was at the vets and they specifically asked one of us to transfer her to our carry box because she had been so violent. Of course as soon as Steve opened the cage door she calmly strolled into her carry cage as quiet and well-behaved as you could ask.🤣🤣🤣

3. Sharon Mann January 30, 2019 at 14:48 #

What a sweet picture and love the caption.

• Rosie Scribblah January 31, 2019 at 08:13 #

She was such a sweetie cat, been gone a year now and we still miss her.

• Sharon Mann January 31, 2019 at 15:00 #

Oh yes, animals are just our kids.

4. Alyson Williams January 30, 2019 at 11:39 #

Awww ming. Bless her She was so cute, and so very deaf. There were a few times I thought she was dead when I went to find her for food and she didn’t hear me calling or looking for her. Lol. The last thing you want to happen when you are looking after someone else’s pets is they die when on your watch.

• Rosie Scribblah January 30, 2019 at 11:43 #

Hahaha yes she used to hide in weird places, like under the bath. Miss her loads but I don’t think the vet does 😀

5. paperstew January 30, 2019 at 03:11 #

We’re personally loving the text addition to the drawings. Looking forward to more!
    Hi to Sparta!
    MeMe, Pippin & Fiona

• Rosie Scribblah January 30, 2019 at 10:28 #

I think it’s a good way of using up the drawings and Sparta Puss is getting the attention that she thinks is her birthright. Sparta would say HI but she’s just too lazy…..

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )