The Gallery At Night

17 Feb

Rhodri davies b

Husb and I went to the late opening at the Glynn Vivian Art Gallery last night where artist in residence Rhodri Davies was performing on a range of strange instruments. I scribbled with a biro (ballpoint) pen and found myself almost mesmerised, drawing automatically to the music.

9 Responses to “The Gallery At Night”

1. alethakuschan February 19, 2018 at 16:15 #

The energetic lines of the pen are fabulous! Can sense the musician’s concentration and the mystery of the sound.

• Rosie Scribblah February 20, 2018 at 07:17 #

Oh I was totally in the zone, the music was very avant garde and unlike my normal heavy metal preferences but that made it easier to draw by as there was less distraction. I didn’t feel the need to headbang 😁

• alethakuschan February 21, 2018 at 13:47 #

haha! the zone is a good place to be …!

• Rosie Scribblah February 22, 2018 at 06:19 #

Oh it most certainly is ☺

• Rosie Scribblah February 20, 2018 at 07:18 #

Thank you. I am so glad that comes over☺

2. Emma Cownie February 18, 2018 at 20:46 #

Wow. Wiggly music.

• Rosie Scribblah February 19, 2018 at 09:32 #

Oh it was very wiggly lol 😁 Very experimental, way out of my normal heavy metal comfort zone

3. Phil Cooper February 18, 2018 at 11:43 #

Gorgeous drawing Rosie, it looks like something rather esoteric is going on, magical!

• Rosie Scribblah February 18, 2018 at 19:25 #

It was amazing. I was completely carried away by it. More drawings today 😀

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w