Towards the end of the day I spent up The Workers Gallery in Ynyshir last week, I had a fourth, final, attempt at doing a monotype with a silkscreen and Daler Rowney acrylic screenprint medium. My experiments with Inktense blocks were a miserable failure (here) so I switched to watercolour pencils. First, I printed a portrait sketch with a dark blue pencil (here) which was okay. So I decided to overlay this with another attempt, using other colours to put some flowery bits in the background. The result is alright, but no more than that. So, more experimenting I think.
My family is raising money for Phil, a younger relative of mine, to have life-changing surgery in Spain. Phil is disabled by Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) and the operation he needs isn’t currently available in the UK. I know times are hard, but if you’re able to spare a bob or two, please click here find out more or to donate a small amount to Phil’s crowdfunding campaign. Thank you xxx
Trying Out A Change
I’m having a go at new templates for my website so I’ll be changing them a few times over the next couple of weeks to see how I get on with them. If there’s one you really like, or dislike, please let me know . Thanks x